Not that I condone beauty contests -- I actually am not a huge fan of them at all. But when there is an offer for free photos of our girls as the prize -- I am a promoter.
Today I got a call from the photgrapher we took the girls to a couple of weeks ago. They wanted to tell me that Emily was selected to be part of their "Baby of the Week" contest. She was apologetic that both girls could not be included, as it would give us an unfair advantage over the other babies (because of course, both girls are the cutest babies there are!). I suppose they do this contest every week, and the parents of the winning baby is awareded some free photo note cards. Not that anyone really writes very many hand-written notes these days... but, I would definitely find a purpose for free pictures of the girls.
So, follow this link and vote for the the Baby of the Week. The voting closes, I believe at 9 pm next Monday, August 25. Just keep in mind, when you are voting, you are voting for both Abby and Emily, even though Abby's picture isn't there.
Go to.. www.brennan.us
Enter the site and click on "contest" and "baby of the week"
You'll see Emily's picture there along with two other babies (Emily's picture is at top -- in case you can't tell).
Thanks! I will let you know if we win!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beth, I've sent the info to just about everyone on my Email list... if she doesn't win I'll be shocked!
That photo is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to see how the rest turn out!!!
xo
Uncle Rick
Post a Comment