Friday, June 6, 2008

Our BIG 4-Monthers

I just can't believe the girls are four months old! Time flies by so quickly. Four months seems to me both so long ago, but then again -- not. When I think back to Abby and Emily's birth, that seems like it was forever ago, but saying that they are only four month old, doesn't seem like much. All I know is that it is hard for me to imagine life without these little wonders... they truly bring us so much love and joy. Just the thought of them during my day brings both a HUGE smile to my face and tears to my eyes. Both Geoff and I are just so in love...

Here are some recent pics of our smiling little beauties.


Our little "wonder twins" (thanks Tina!)

Abby and Emily in their Sunday best!

Em' and Ab' all lovey dovey!

Emily's little wink & a smile!

Abby isn't quite sure what she is looking at...

Have I mentioned that Emily LOVES to stick out her tongue?

Tired little Abby







2 comments:

Adriane said...

OMG I cannot believe how big they have gotten!!! Just gorgeous! Hope the job is going well.

Anonymous said...

Oh Beth they are SO beautiful!! I wish I could have been there this weekend. I miss them so much.

xo
Rick