Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures

Today I went a little overboard on taking pictures. The girls are at that discovery stage -- they are discovering that the other one is there, and fun to play with. This morning I sat on the floor playing with both Abby and Emily (Abby can now sit up on her own -- unassisted). While I sat there, Abby had her paci in her mouth (she uses the NUK brank with the loop handle) and Emily saw Abby's paci and thought -- "hmmmm, I think that looks like fun, I think I want it." She then proceeded to yank the paci out of Abby's mouth.
Later on in the afternoon (probably about 30 minutes ago) I took some pics of the girls on the couch and it was fun -- they had their hands all over each other -- tugging on ears, pants, each other's feet; it's just so darn cute. So, below are the pics from that "photo shoot" for your enjoyment.

Abby is such a good "big" sister!

Wow, you have such squishy cheeks!

Looks like Abby didn't get the joke...

In this position, Abby looks smaller than Emily!

I'm kinda bored sucking my own fingers, can I try yours?

That's it -- I'm done. Go away!

Happy Emily in her Jumparoo!
Happy Abby on the couch!

Emily loves the jumparoo!

Big girl Abby -- sitting up all by herself!

Emily showing off all of her hair after a bath!



















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Adriane said...

Great pics - they are getting so big! I have the jumparoos, too and can't wait for the girls to use them! Hope you are all doing well.

Shannen&Makena said...

Love those pics! Can't wait to see more!

Amanda said...

I just ran across your blog and your twins are the cutest!!!!