Life with Twins is always an adventure!! Life with one-year-old twin girls is exhausting but amazing, and we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Some New Pictures
Roxie guards her sisters as they sleep
Mommy with Abby -- Daddy with Emily
Abby and Emily
Mommy "takes Abby's temperature"
Abby and Emily napping (well at least Abby is) together
Getting Emily dressed to come home (yes, that is a preemie outfit)!
They are absolutely beautiful...and right where they belong!! I love the pic of Roxie watching over her sisters...priceless!! You must pinch yourself all day long! I couldn't be more thrilled for all of you!
We've been married for five years and after three long years, we finally have our family! We were blessed with twin girls in February 2008 -- they joined our "fur family" (2 cats and 1 dog).
Beth started this blog while on strict bedrest which began during her 20th week of pregnancy after an emergent cerclage was placed due to pre-term labor.
3 comments:
Welcome home!! Your girls are just GORGEOUS! Hope things are going well and you are managing with two precious little babies!
Oh Beth & Geoff - they are so precious. I got all teary eyed when I saw that pic of your doggie and the girls....oh my
Justine
They are absolutely beautiful...and right where they belong!! I love the pic of Roxie watching over her sisters...priceless!! You must pinch yourself all day long! I couldn't be more thrilled for all of you!
Post a Comment