Oops -- I didn't get to post this yesterday, so it isn't posted on his actual birthday... but this is what the girls sent daddy at work yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life with Twins is always an adventure!! Life with one-year-old twin girls is exhausting but amazing, and we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!
1 comment:
Hey Beth!! It's Michelle Mears - Peter's step daughter. I could not be happier for you and Geoff. Twins! What a delight and work too, I'm sure. I was tired with just one wee man. Peggy keeps me abreast with emails and phone calls but I was pleased when Peggy gave me the info on your blog. The girls look so happy and content!!! Not that I am a pro by any means but when Mason was small it seems everyday I had a new question to ask. If there is anything I can do or provide you with any knowledge or whatever I have gained in the 3.5 years, please do not hesitate to ask. My email is mmears@rogers.com. Again all my love and congratulations to you and Geoff!!! Take care and try and get some sleep. Lord knows that is impossible at times! Take care
0x0x
Michelle Mears
Post a Comment