Look at those little booties!
Abby's getting to be quite the little chunker!
I am a little camera happy these days. A friend sent some cute preemie outfits, and since Abby is still able to wear some preemie stuff (but is quickly growing out of them) I had to put them on and take some pictures as soon as possible. They are the most adorable pink outfits, kind of velvety with little hats and ruffles on the backside. (Thanks Sara!).
I am still working on their birth announcement -- hopefully it will be done and sent by the time they are a year old. It is hard enough to take pictures of one baby and actually get it to look at the camera, but imagine trying to get two babies to look at the camera at the same time while keeping their eyes open, their hands out of their mouths, their sister's mouth, their sister's face -- you name it, they stick their hands in it. So here are my attempts at getting a good shot for their birth announcement. I think I will just have to settle for one of these. Again, one of those things I have to get over now that I am a mom to twins -- my darn perfectionism.
I'm getting there...
1 comment:
Precious, adorable baby girls.
Post a Comment