Monday, January 21, 2008

The Pink Room (aka Nursery) is Set Up!

Geoff and his family worked hard this weekend to finish the chair rail, and Geoff spent Sunday afternoon working on assembling the cribs -- it looks so good. Of course when he finally took me to see the finished product, I started to cry (he had the mobiles on and they were playing "Rock-a-bye-baby" -- the room really turned out great!








2 comments:

Mark said...

Love the room. Nice job on being a handy man Geoff. Beth -- you are amazing. Tara and I are sending lots of good energy to you both. We're anxious to see the girls!
-Mark Buesing

Anonymous said...

OMG - I absolutely ADORE what you guys did. We have a 3 year old girl and she keeps begging us for a "pink" room. So I'm going to try my best to recreate what you did, please give me any tips you have (I can paint, but I've never done a chair rail). Bless you all and your 2 bundles of joy. Aren't girls the best!!!??